Movie theater shooting wounds two in Las Vegas
Authorities said a fight occurred in the foyer at the UA Showcase Theater, which escalated into a shooting a little after midnight Wednesday.
Officer Bill Cassell said one person fell in the lobby, while the second victim fell into an elevator and ended up on the fifth floor.
The theater is located near the MGM Grand casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Cassell told KVVU-TV that the fight apparently broke out between two groups of people who knew each other and ran into each other on the Strip.
Additional details about the people who were shot and suspect information were not immediately available.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case