Mother passed drugs to jailed son in kiss, upstate NY police say
Sheriff's deputies in Yates County tell local media outlets that 54-year-old Kimberly Margeson of Penn Yan was visiting her son, William Partridge, last week when she hid Oxycodone pills and passed them from her mouth to his while giving him a kiss.
Police haven't said how the drugs were discovered.
She pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges of criminal sale of a controlled substance and promoting prison contraband. She's free after posting bail.
Authorities say Partridge, 30, is also charged with promoting prison contraband. He remains in jail on an unrelated felony weapon possession charge.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Coroner: Serial killer, the "Night Stalker," died of cancer
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison