Genelle Conway-Allen Death: Police identify body of 13-year-old girl found at Calif. park, report says
(CBS) - Police identified the 13-year-old girl whose naked body was found at a California park Friday as Genelle Conway-Allen, a middle school student from Fairfield, Calif., CBS San Francisco reports.
Investigators also released a video image that captured Genelle minutes before she disappeared, Sgt. Matthew Bloesch said. The image showed Genelle at a Fairfield intersection wearing a gray sweater, blue jean-style leggings and a pink backpack.
Genelle was reported missing Thursday evening by her foster home guardian, CBS San Francisco reports. Police said her naked body was found in a parking lot near Allan Witt Park around 6:45 a.m. Friday, a few miles away from the intersection where she was last seen.
Genelle was a student at Green Valley Middle School, CBS San Francisco reports. Police are expected to release more information in the case during a news conference Wednesday.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- 10-year-old killed after gunmen shoot into Calif. home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty