Denver Shooting: Two children and one woman found dead inside Colo. home, police say
(CBS/AP) DENVER - Denver police say two children under 10-years-old and one woman were found dead in an apparent shooting in a house Wednesday morning.
Police Lt. Matt Murray says a third child is in critical condition after having been wounded in the gunfire.
Investigators are waiting for a warrant to re-enter the house, which is in the northeast part of the city.
Murray says it appears to have been an isolated shooting and there's no indication the shooter is still on the loose.
The neighborhood is in an industrial area, surrounded by warehouses and a trucking terminal, near the National Western Stock Show complex.
Neighbor Debbie Martinez says the house was recently sold.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Coroner: Serial killer, the "Night Stalker," died of cancer
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison