Three men found fatally shot in a Sonoma County, Calif. home, police say
Sonoma County sheriff's Lt. Dennis O'Leary said the men's bodies were found in a bedroom around 3:15 p.m. Tuesday when a brother of one of the men and his girlfriend went to the home to check on them, the station reports.
O'Leary said detectives were interviewing family members and friends of the men late Tuesday.
The names of the victims have not been released, and investigators have not said if they have identified any suspects. On Tuesday night O'Leary said that the crime was not random, the station reports.
O'Leary said none of the suspects lived on the property, but one of them has a family member associated with the location.
According to CBS San Francisco, O'Leary said a neighbor reported hearing gunshots, but did not say whether anyone heard any arguing or other noises before the shooting.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths