Conn. mom brandishes loaded gun at Chuck E. Cheese, report says
Around 8 p.m. Monday, members of the Newington Police Department headed to the local Chuck E. Cheese after getting word of an argument between two women, according to the station.
When police arrived, they were reportedly told that Bourne was at the restaurant with her child when she became involved in an altercation with another woman who was also with a child.
During the dispute, Bourne allegedly pulled out a .380 semi-automatic handgun for a brief period of time and chambered a round - loaded the gun - WFSB reports.
When police arrived, Bourne and the other woman were separated and no injuries were reported.
Police said Bourne did possess a valid state of Connecticut pistol permit. Her gun and permit were seized after the incident and were forwarded to state police. A judge will have to decide if Bourne will get them back, WFSB says.
Chuck E. Cheese officials, who are working with police on the investigation, said there are signs in each store that state firearms and weapons are prohibited. Even though Bourne had a pistol permit, officials said she violated an order by bringing a gun onto private property.
According to WFSB, police said they believe that Bourne and the other woman did not know each other.
Bourne is charged with breach of peace, three counts of risk of injury to a minor, threatening and reckless endangerment. She was released on $50,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 19.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"