Family of four found dead in Ga. apartment in possible murder-suicide, police say
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports police went to the apartment around 11:30 a.m. Monday after a co-worker of one of the occupants requested a welfare check.
Police say the bodies of two adults and two boys were discovered in the ground-floor apartment. Authorities have confirmed they were all members of one family. Authorities have not said how the four people died, but said no shots were fired.
Police identified the adults as 52-year-old Shivinder Singh Grover, and his wife, 47-year-old Damanjit Kaur Grover. The two boys are indentified as their sons, 5-year-old Gurtej Singh Grover, and 12-year-old Sartaj Singh Grover.
City spokeswoman Rosemary Taylor said the slayings are the first recorded in Johns Creek since it was incorporated in 2006.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing