Family of four found dead in Ga. apartment in possible murder-suicide, police say
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports police went to the apartment around 11:30 a.m. Monday after a co-worker of one of the occupants requested a welfare check.
Police say the bodies of two adults and two boys were discovered in the ground-floor apartment. Authorities have confirmed they were all members of one family. Authorities have not said how the four people died, but said no shots were fired.
Police identified the adults as 52-year-old Shivinder Singh Grover, and his wife, 47-year-old Damanjit Kaur Grover. The two boys are indentified as their sons, 5-year-old Gurtej Singh Grover, and 12-year-old Sartaj Singh Grover.
City spokeswoman Rosemary Taylor said the slayings are the first recorded in Johns Creek since it was incorporated in 2006.
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case