Carolyn Dukeshire: Fla. woman, aka "The Sea Hag," sentenced for murder over beer
Dukeshire, 62, fatally shot 64-year-old Martin Mazur outside his Conch Key home on July 29, 2012.
Mazur was reportedly sitting outside of his home and had just opened a beer when Dukeshire - aka "the sea hag" - came up and asked if she could have one. When Mazur refused, Dukeshire shot him five times in the abdomen, back and arm, according to a witness.
The Miami Herald reports Dukeshire pleaded guilty to second-degree murder Jan. 31 in a plea deal with the Monroe state attorney's office. Dukeshire was originally charged with first-degree murder in August 2012.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- N.H. woman get 40 years in prison for child porn
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan