Carolyn Dukeshire: Fla. woman, aka "The Sea Hag," sentenced for murder over beer
Dukeshire, 62, fatally shot 64-year-old Martin Mazur outside his Conch Key home on July 29, 2012.
Mazur was reportedly sitting outside of his home and had just opened a beer when Dukeshire - aka "the sea hag" - came up and asked if she could have one. When Mazur refused, Dukeshire shot him five times in the abdomen, back and arm, according to a witness.
The Miami Herald reports Dukeshire pleaded guilty to second-degree murder Jan. 31 in a plea deal with the Monroe state attorney's office. Dukeshire was originally charged with first-degree murder in August 2012.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom