Woman leaves meth behind at Georgia Wal-Mart, report says
The store manager notified police about finding 1.4 grams of the drug on the floor of the store near a checkout line about 3 a.m. Saturday. The manager told police the drug may have fallen out of a woman's pocket when she checked out with merchandise. Police will use the store's surveillance cameras to try to locate her.
The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer says a police report describes the woman as white, with dark hair, about 5 feet, five inches tall and weighing 100 pounds.
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case