Arrested man breaks out of jail, grabs a beer
Washington County police say they were processing 40-year-old Smith Township resident Timothy Bonner when he knocked the cell door off its hinges and ran away.
Police say they had just removed Bonner's handcuffs and placed him in the cell, when he bolted.
Officers immediately began searching the area, and developed a lead that Bonner was at a nearby bar, Richy's.According to CBS Pittsburgh, that's where they found him, drinking a beer.
Bonner was re-arrested and taken back to the Smith Township Police Department.
He's now facing additional charges, and remains in the Washington County Jail on $10,000 bond.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details