Ten pounds of marijuana sent to Seattle Kmart, police say
Authorities received a call from the discount store reporting they had received a package containing garbage bags filled with the pot and foam peanuts. The package also contained Korean newspaper soaked with cleaning-fluid, the paper reports.
According to the Post-Intelligencer, police say the package was sent by UPS from Los Angeles to an address in Philadelphia, but instead it was delivered to the Seattle Kmart because someone listed it as the return address.
The paper reports police have retained the marijuana as evidence in the investigation and are continuing to look into where the package originated.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot