"Peeping Dr. Tom": Illinois MD hid camera in Michigan wrestlers' locker room, report says
Ninos Jando, a 34-year-old podiatrist, has been charged with using hidden cameras to record video of three young men showering a Muskegon Community College locker room.
On Monday, a wrestler reportedly noticed Jando carrying two bags with holes in them, and spotted a lens.
"Came to the locker room, undressed, got in the shower, apparently put like a shower kit on the shower nozzle," Muskegon Community College athletic director Marty McDermott said, CBS Chicago reports.
The wrestler reportedly confronted Jando and notified campus security, who notified local police.
According to CBS Chicago, police seized multiple cameras and cell phones, a laptop computer, and a hard drive from Jando's car. The images that led to the charges were found on those devices.
In 2008, he faced similar charges in Illinois that were later dropped, the station reports. Police in Michigan believe he might have peeped in on and recorded potential victims elsewhere.
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Mother of La. girl allegedly killed by brother speaks out
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: 2 NY men arrested in alleged radiation terror plot