Arizona Office Shooting Update: 3 injured, multiple rounds fired in shooting attack, report says
(CBS) -- Phoenix police said three people were injured in the Wednesday morning shooting at a Phoenix office building, CBS affiliate KPHO reports.
Police said the shooting suspect fired multiple rounds in what they believe was not a random attack. One person was critically injured while the other two victims had less severe injuries, according to the station.
Police are gathering details on the suspect and surrounded his home, interviewing his adult son, KPHO reports. Police said the suspect is married and they are trying to locate his wife.
Police believe the alleged gunman rented a white car before going to the building near 16th and Glendale Avenue. They said they believe he had issues with his home mortgage, according to the station.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests