Ohio man charged over Facebook photo with BB gun and 1-year-old daughter
(CBS/AP) CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio man is charged with child endangerment after he was accused of posting a photo on Facebook showing him with a child and a BB gun.
WLWT-TV in Cincinnati reports Colerain Township police arrested Domonic Gaines, 22, on Sunday in the Cincinnati suburb after the photo was posted Saturday.
Police said the weapon was a BB gun, and its location posed a risk of harm to the child.
Gaines' attorney said Monday the photo was a misunderstanding and the child wasn't in danger. He said his client was holding his 1-year-old daughter and playing with the gun with his nephews when a relative photographed them while he happened to be holding the gun.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released