Ohio man charged over Facebook photo with BB gun and 1-year-old daughter
(CBS/AP) CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio man is charged with child endangerment after he was accused of posting a photo on Facebook showing him with a child and a BB gun.
WLWT-TV in Cincinnati reports Colerain Township police arrested Domonic Gaines, 22, on Sunday in the Cincinnati suburb after the photo was posted Saturday.
Police said the weapon was a BB gun, and its location posed a risk of harm to the child.
Gaines' attorney said Monday the photo was a misunderstanding and the child wasn't in danger. He said his client was holding his 1-year-old daughter and playing with the gun with his nephews when a relative photographed them while he happened to be holding the gun.
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, released from prison
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Calif. teacher accused of killing wife arrested after search
- Medical examiner resigns after 3 die in same hotel room
- Embattled ex-Elmo puppeteer wins 3 Daytime Emmys
- Joseph Naso, 79, on trial in "Double Initial" murders
- Calif. school district wins $2.6M in "false rape" case
- Report: Weekend violence leaves 7 dead, 46 shot in Chicago
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Report: NY teacher admits sex with student, avoids jail
- Jimmy Hoffa search focuses on field in Detroit suburb
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Family friend arrested in murder of 10-yr.-old Md. girl