Seattle Bar Shooting: Gunman shoots 2 before being killed by police, authorities say
There were more than two dozen people in the Twilight Exit bar about 10:15 p.m. when the gunman walked in and confronted his ex-girlfriend. Police say he wounded the 25-year-old and an employee in his 30s who tried to intervene.
Responding officers confronted the gunman. Police say he raised his gun and was shot and fatally wounded by one officer.
Fire department medics pronounced the man dead at the scene.
The two victims were taken to Harborview Medical Center and are expected to recover.
All the witnesses in the bar were taken to police headquarters for questioning.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths