Tina Berryhill Rucker, S.C. woman, choked man for taking the covers in bed, police say
Authorities say the 42-year-old Rucker was arrested Wednesday around 11p.m. and charged with criminal domestic violence.
Police say a man told them he was lying in bed with Rucker when he tried to pull more of the blanket that they shared to his side.
He says Rucker jumped on top of him and tried to choke him. Police say the man was bleeding where Rucker had scratched his neck.
Authorities say Rucker was intoxicated and uncooperative. She was being held without bond. It is unknown if Rucker has an attorney.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home