Food stamp office brawl in Illinois caught on video
The fight at the Illinois Department of Human Services office in East St. Louis was captured on video.
At one point, the video shows two women grabbing each other while a third punches one of them on the back of the head. At another point, a woman walks across the office and punches another person in the face.
It took several minutes for security officers to separate the group and restore order. Some of the people involved in the fight initially refused to leave.
The nearly three-minute video, which contains explicit language, was posted on YouTube.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- City sues "Robin Hood" group that prevents parking tickets
- Vegas police: Boy, 15, murdered over iPad
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Official: College student faked kidnapping due to bad grade
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?