Peter Robbins, voice actor for Charlie Brown, arrested on stalking charges
U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokeswoman Angelica de Cima told U-T San Diego that 56-year-old Peter Robbins was arrested at the San Ysidro Port of Entry. A background check yielded a warrant against Robbins from the San Diego County sheriff's department.
A sheriff's spokeswoman said she did not have details about the warrant.
Robbins is set to be arraigned Wednesday on counts of making a threat to cause death or great bodily injury and of stalking.
Robbins was the voice of Charlie Brown for TV specials, "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released