Peter Robbins, voice actor for Charlie Brown, arrested on stalking charges
U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokeswoman Angelica de Cima told U-T San Diego that 56-year-old Peter Robbins was arrested at the San Ysidro Port of Entry. A background check yielded a warrant against Robbins from the San Diego County sheriff's department.
A sheriff's spokeswoman said she did not have details about the warrant.
Robbins is set to be arraigned Wednesday on counts of making a threat to cause death or great bodily injury and of stalking.
Robbins was the voice of Charlie Brown for TV specials, "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- City sues "Robin Hood" group that prevents parking tickets
- Vegas police: Boy, 15, murdered over iPad
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Official: College student faked kidnapping due to bad grade
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details