Peter Robbins, voice actor for Charlie Brown, arrested on stalking charges
U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokeswoman Angelica de Cima told U-T San Diego that 56-year-old Peter Robbins was arrested at the San Ysidro Port of Entry. A background check yielded a warrant against Robbins from the San Diego County sheriff's department.
A sheriff's spokeswoman said she did not have details about the warrant.
Robbins is set to be arraigned Wednesday on counts of making a threat to cause death or great bodily injury and of stalking.
Robbins was the voice of Charlie Brown for TV specials, "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Mother of La. girl allegedly killed by brother speaks out
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: 2 NY men arrested in alleged radiation terror plot
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands