Texas College Shooting Update: Both suspects in Lone Star College shooting in custody
Harris County Sheriff's Maj. Armando Tello says the shooting was the result of an altercation between two people, and at least one was a student. He said a maintenance man was injured in the crossfire.
Tello said another person was taken to a hospital for medical reasons.
Both men in the dispute reportedly pulled out guns and shot at each other.
According to the station, the injured suspect was taken to an area hospital handcuffed to a stretcher, but the other one evaded authorities. Around 2:30 p.m., that suspect turned himself in at Northwest Medical Center, according to the KHOU source.
More on Crimesider
January 22, 2013 - Texas College Shooting Update: Argument sparked shooting at Lone Star College, witnesses say
January 22, 2013 - Texas College Shooting: Multiple people shot at Lone Star College campus, report says
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case