Robert Garelick, N.Y. dentist, charged with practicing while under the influence of alcohol, police say
Garelick, 57, was arrested at his Lindenhurst, N.Y. office Monday after police received a complaint about a dentist who appeared to be intoxicated, police say according to the station.
Garelick was charged with reckless endangerment and is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip today.
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Prosecutors: Accused killer Kelly Soo Park is a "flight risk"
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence