Jodi Arias, accused killer, selling artwork on eBay, report says
The station says seven of Arias' drawings have sold on the auction website since Jan. 10.
Arias is on trial in Phoenix, accused of shooting her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in the face, stabbing him 27 times and slitting his throat. State prosecutors rested their case Thursday morning, Jan. 17.
After changing her story several times, Arias has admitted to killing Alexander but claims it was in self-defense after he attacked her.
According to KPHO, as of Monday afternoon there were two active listings of Arias' artwork - one, a drawing of an unidentified model, and the other is a drawing of Grace Kelly.
The Jodi Arias murder trial is scheduled to resume on Tuesday Jan. 29, in Maricopa County Superior Court.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"