Nearly nude, totally drunk driver hits a wall in New Jersey, cops say
A Sparta Township police officer stopped the car Friday just minutes after the crash. The driver, 36-year-old Catherine Giaquinto, of Warwick, allegedly told police she couldn't remember the accident or where she was going.
When police asked Giaquinto why she was driving in the nude, "Giaquinto denied being completely naked," an officer said, according to NJ.com.
The arresting officer saw a dress and other clothing in the rear passenger seat, retrieved the items and told Giaquinto to get dressed. It took about 10 minutes for her to do so, and when she finally did, she put her dress on inside-out, police told NJ.com.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times