Fight at Georgia Dome after Falcons-'49ers game ends with slashing, report says
CBS Atlanta reports that the fight happened in the Silver Parking Lot and that a CBS Atlanta News crew saw a woman holding a man with blood on his neck.
Paramedics took the victim by ambulance to Grady Memorial Hospital. He is listed in stable condition, according to Georgia Dome's public relations office. The office has not released the victim's name, but states he is 35 years old.
The San Francisco 49ers won the NFC Championship game against the Atlanta Falcons 28-24.
It is unclear if anyone involved in the fight had been inside the dome during the game, according to officials. Hundreds of fans watched the game on television screens in various parking lots.
Georgia World Congress Center Authority Police Department is investigating the incident along with the Atlanta Police Department.
Neither agency would say how the victim received his wound or what sparked the fight.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case