Tulsa Apartment Murders Update: Four women all died from a gunshot wound to the head, medical examiner says
The office noted, however, that full autopsy reports are still pending for 23-year-old twin sisters Rebeika Powell and Kayetie Melchor, 33-year-old Misty Nunley and 55-year-old Julie Jackson.
Investigators have not said how the women all knew each other or why they may have been targeted.
According to court records, police have identified a man who "at a minimum" witnessed the killings at the apartment. That man, who has not been charged or arrested in the quadruple homicide, is being held on unrelated charges in the Tulsa County jail.
A judge increased bond for the man from $11,000 to $250,000.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- City sues "Robin Hood" group that prevents parking tickets
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Official: College student faked kidnapping due to bad grade
- Vegas police: Boy, 15, murdered over iPad
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?