Argument over $15 debt leads to fatal Phoenix shooting, police say
(CBS) PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a dispute over a $15 debt turned deadly Monday night, according to CBS affiliate KPHO.
Anthony DeMartini, 25, was fatally shot in the head by suspected gunman, Jarvis Crush, who is also accused of shooting a woman who was with DeMartini.
Police are searching for Crush who is said to be armed and dangerous, KPHO reports. He's wanted for first-degree murder and attempted murder.
Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Steve Martos said officers were called to the scene around 7:30p.m. Monday and found the victims with gunshot wounds, KPHO says.
The wounded 34-year-old woman was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, KPHO reports.
Martos said detectives believe the victims knew the suspect.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Vegas police: Boy, 15, murdered over iPad
- City sues "Robin Hood" group that prevents parking tickets
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Official: College student faked kidnapping due to bad grade