Argument over $15 debt leads to fatal Phoenix shooting, police say
(CBS) PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a dispute over a $15 debt turned deadly Monday night, according to CBS affiliate KPHO.
Anthony DeMartini, 25, was fatally shot in the head by suspected gunman, Jarvis Crush, who is also accused of shooting a woman who was with DeMartini.
Police are searching for Crush who is said to be armed and dangerous, KPHO reports. He's wanted for first-degree murder and attempted murder.
Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Steve Martos said officers were called to the scene around 7:30p.m. Monday and found the victims with gunshot wounds, KPHO says.
The wounded 34-year-old woman was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, KPHO reports.
Martos said detectives believe the victims knew the suspect.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"