Texas brothers charged with stealing $120,000 in car batteries
Bexar County jail records show 26-year-old Justin Harris and 28-year-old Christopher Harris were being held Wednesday on felony theft charges. The investigation involves more than 700 vehicle batteries stolen Dec. 1, 2012 from Exide Technologies in San Antonio.
Justin Harris faces one theft count with bond set at $20,000. Christopher Harris faces two counts and his bond is $35,000.
The brothers were arrested Tuesday night at a San Antonio apartment complex. Police say a tip helpedto find them and the stolen property.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Matt Baker, "Murdering Minister," Gets 65 Years for Killing Wife
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Matt Baker Trial: Ex Mistress Vanessa Bulls Says Preacher Killed Wife
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths