Texas brothers charged with stealing $120,000 in car batteries
Bexar County jail records show 26-year-old Justin Harris and 28-year-old Christopher Harris were being held Wednesday on felony theft charges. The investigation involves more than 700 vehicle batteries stolen Dec. 1, 2012 from Exide Technologies in San Antonio.
Justin Harris faces one theft count with bond set at $20,000. Christopher Harris faces two counts and his bond is $35,000.
The brothers were arrested Tuesday night at a San Antonio apartment complex. Police say a tip helpedto find them and the stolen property.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen