Woman accused of smothering boyfriend to death with chest
Deputies said they were called to the Airport Inn trailer park at 12:45a.m. Saturday on a report of a disturbance where medics were performing CPR on a 51-year-old man, who was later pronounced dead at a hospital.
Lange lived in the mobile home with the victim, KIRO reports.
Witnesses at the home Saturday said there were two incidents in which they heard the couple arguing that night. In one, they reportedly saw Lange throw down her boyfriend in the back of the mobile home and the victim was heard telling Lange to get off of him, documents from the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office said.
Witnesses said Lange had her chest on the victim's face.
One witness told deputies that the victim may have had a heart condition but another witness said, "[Donna Lange] smothered him to death," according to the documents.
Authorities said they interviewed a seemingly intoxicated Lange at the hospital, and she denied knowing anything about how the victim died.
Police documents indicated the victim was 5-feet-7 inches tall and weighed about 175 pounds, and Lange is 5- feet-6 inches tall and weighs 192 pounds.
KIRO reports police recommended that Lange be charged with second-degree murder.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details