Two shot at downtown St. Louis business school, police say
According to CBS affiliate KMOV, the shooting occurred around 2 p.m. at the Stevens Institute of Business and Arts in the 1500 block of Washington Avenue near 15th St.
According to police, a gunman entered the school and shot a person in his late 40s in the chest, before shooting himself. CBS News reports that the victim was an administrator at the school.
Both the suspect and victim were transported to SLU Hospital in critical condition, KMOV reports.
Police reportedly say everyone else was evacuated from the building as SWAT units checked the school to make sure it was empty.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- N.H. woman get 40 years in prison for child porn
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan