Lindsay Lohan's attorney enters not guilty plea on misdemeanors related to June car accident
Attorney Shawn Holley entered the plea during a brief hearing Tuesday in Los Angeles.
The actress is accused of lying to police, reckless driving and obstructing police from performing their duties.
Police suspect she was driving her sports car when it slammed into the truck while she was on her way to the set of "Liz and Dick" in early June. Lohan told police she wasn't behind the wheel.
Lohan was on probation for a 2011 necklace theft case at the time, and could face up to 245 days in jail if a judge determines she violated her probation.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen