Lindsay Lohan's attorney enters not guilty plea on misdemeanors related to June car accident
Attorney Shawn Holley entered the plea during a brief hearing Tuesday in Los Angeles.
The actress is accused of lying to police, reckless driving and obstructing police from performing their duties.
Police suspect she was driving her sports car when it slammed into the truck while she was on her way to the set of "Liz and Dick" in early June. Lohan told police she wasn't behind the wheel.
Lohan was on probation for a 2011 necklace theft case at the time, and could face up to 245 days in jail if a judge determines she violated her probation.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles