Citlatli Armendariz Missing: Body of Kansas high school student found in creek, authorities say
(CBS/AP) HAYS, Kan. - Police said the body of a Kansas high school student who disappeared two days ago was discovered Monday.
A group of searchers found the body of 18-year-old Citlatli Armendariz on Monday afternoon in a creek about a mile south of Hays, according to police.
Ellis County Sheriff Ed Harbin said an autopsy will determine the cause of death.
Armendariz was reportedly last seen leaving a party in Hays on Saturday night. She was a senior at Hays High School.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot