"Secret Service Spat": Agent guarding Pres. Obama's Chicago home allegedly hit by spit
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Kevin Lawrence is accused of spitting into the agent's vehicle outside the home, and hitting the agent in the face and neck on Dec. 29, 2012. He is charged with aggravated battery of a peace officer.
The 46-year-old Lawrence is jailed on $50,000 bail. Cook County Jail records show he was booked Sunday, Jan. 13. The records do not list an attorney for him.
His next court date is Friday, Jan. 18.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- N.H. woman get 40 years in prison for child porn
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths