California School Shooting: Alleged gunman, Bryan Oliver, 16, charged as adult
The Kern County district attorney's office announced on Monday that Bryan Oliver has been charged with attempted murder and other counts in the shooting on Thursday at Taft Union High School.
A 16-year-old boy was wounded in the shooting. People in the small San Joaquin Valley town who know the suspect have said he was teased for his small stature.
They describe him as smart but say he sometimes said irreverent things that brought scorn from classmates.
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- N.J. cop accused of firebombing supervisor's home