California School Shooting: Alleged gunman, Bryan Oliver, 16, charged as adult
The Kern County district attorney's office announced on Monday that Bryan Oliver has been charged with attempted murder and other counts in the shooting on Thursday at Taft Union High School.
A 16-year-old boy was wounded in the shooting. People in the small San Joaquin Valley town who know the suspect have said he was teased for his small stature.
They describe him as smart but say he sometimes said irreverent things that brought scorn from classmates.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"