Massachusetts Baby Shower Fight: 3 men and teen arrested during violent brawl at baby shower, police say
(CBS/AP) STOUGHTON, Mass. - Three men and a 14-year-old boy were arrested in connection with a violent brawl Saturday evening at a baby shower in Massachusetts, police said.
Police said 24-year-old Patrick Lopes, 24-year-old Paulo Depina and 22-year-old Aderito Deandrade are scheduled to be arraigned Monday on charges including disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault and battery on a police officer.
The 14-year-old boy's name was not released because of his age.
Police arrived at a function hall at about 11:45 p.m. Saturday where they found as many as 200 people involved in the fight they said was sparked by uninvited guests. The fight, involving women, went on in front of children.
Sgt. Daniel McGowan called the scene a "nightmare."
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Coroner: Serial killer, the "Night Stalker," died of cancer
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison