Pet chicken stolen, Ohio restaurant offers reward
(CBS/AP) YELLOW SPRINGS, Ohio - A western Ohio restaurant is trying to help a patron get his pet chicken back after it was allegedly stolen from the establishment just over a week ago.
The bird was in a backpack at the time.
Peach's Bar and Grill in Yellow Springs has offered a $100 reward for the safe return of the pet named "Falcon," with no questions asked. It says a customer tucked the live chicken into his backpack when he came in to watch a band perform Jan. 5. But he says the sack with his chicken was stolen.
The Dayton Daily News reports that the customer said the chicken was his traveling companion.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Bulger's attorneys grill admitted killer John Martorano
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender