Three accused of dragging man behind truck in Fla.
The victim's ex-wife, 61-year-old Jeannette Morris; her brother, 63-year-old Harold Anderson; and another woman, 46-year-old Joan Hobart, are charged with attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder and aggravated battery.
Volusia County deputies say all three were drinking with Morris' ex-husband, 54-year-old Robert Hall, in the house the estranged couple shared, when they shocked him several times and punched him.
Deputies say they then tied rope around his ankles and attached the other end to the rear bumper of a truck. After being dragged, Hall managed to escape to a neighbor's house for help. He is being treated at a Daytona Beach hospital.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death