Oklahoma Apartment Shooting Update: Twins, 23, among four women found shot to death
CBS affiliate KOTV spoke to Larry Powell, the father of the twins, who confirmed that the 3-year-old was his grandson.
"The little baby, you know, he had to sit there all day and look at what they did. How could you do something like that?" Powell said, according to the station.
KOTV reports this is not the first time Powell has experienced the pain of losing a child. His son died from the flu in 2003. Now, his two remaining daughters are also gone.
Officers don't know what relationship the other victims, women ages 33 and 55, had to the twins or the child. Tulsa police spokesman Leland Ashley said Tuesday there is no "clear-cut suspect" and that investigators don't know why the women were killed.
The Fairmont Terrace apartment complex has a nighttime security patrol but police believe the killings occurred in broad daylight.
The bodies were found midday Monday, about an hour after anyone last heard from someone at the apartment.
The neighborhood is about a mile from the Southern Hills Country Club and two miles from Oral Roberts University.
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands
- Mother of La. girl allegedly killed by brother speaks out
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Details surface about Zimmerman jury candidate pool
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple