Four women, 18 to 22, found shot to death in Oklahoma apartment
Tulsa police received a 911 call shortly after 12:30 p.m. reporting four people dead at the Fairmont Terrace Apartments.
According to KOTV, police say the four victims were fatally shot in one apartment. A 4-year-old boy was also in the apartment but was not hurt.
Police believe the victims were alive just an hour before the 911 call, the station reports. Detectives are asking people with information to call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.
Police have not released the identities of any of the victims. Detectives say they range in age from 18 to 22.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen