Angela Cornett, Ga. woman, hit teen with SUV in Walmart parking dispute, cops say
Police say the 17-year-old was standing in a parking space Friday to save it for someone.
Police say the teen and 41-year-old Angela Cornett argued before Cornett hit the girl with her car. Authorities say the incident was recorded on surveillance cameras.
Cornett told the Daily Tribune of Cartersville that she never hit the teen and said the girl leaned against her car.
The teen had a scuff mark to her knee but did not suffer any serious injuries, police said.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out