Jade Morris stabbing suspect, Brenda Stokes Wilson, charged with murder in death of Vegas girl, 10
Brenda Stokes Wilson's lawyer, Tony Liker, told a judge Wednesday that Stokes Wilson will plead not guilty to all six charges now pending against her in the Dec. 21 death of 10-year-old Jade Morris and the attack on 44-year-old Joyce Rhone at the Bellagio.
A judge set an evidence hearing for March 28 and ordered Wilson held without bail.
Prosecutor Robert Daskas says DNA tests found the girl's blood on clothing Stokes Wilson wore that day, and in the car Stokes Wilson borrowed to take the girl Christmas shopping.
More on Crimesider
December 28, 2012 - Jade Morris Update: Police expect to ID body found in north Las Vegas as missing girl, 10
Dec. 27, 2012 - Missing Las Vegas girl, 10, linked to suspect in Bellagio casino fight
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles