Missing Montana woman arrested in L.A.
Helena Police Chief Troy McGee says 22-year-old Angelica Melody Gray was arrested Saturday on a Montana warrant alleging she violated her probation in a drug case by abandoning her two children at the YWCA, where they had been living.
She was reported missing on Dec. 12.
McGee says there was no indication Gray was being held against her will and as far as police know, she was trying to start a new life in California.
A man who was seen traveling with Gray was arrested in California on Friday. McGee says 21-year-old James Alexander Lee is challenging his extradition to Montana for allegedly violating the conditions of his release on a drug charge.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web