NYC couple arrested after explosive substance, papers titled "The Terrorist Encyclopedia" found in apartment
Morgan Gliedman is awaiting her court appearance. Her boyfriend, Aaron Greene, was held without bail after he appeared in state court in Manhattan on Sunday. Both were arrested Saturday as police executed a search warrant at their apartment.
Police Detective Martha Barrera reported that a plastic container containing a white powdery substance known as HMTD was found in the living room. The substance is highly explosive.
Both were charged with criminal possession of a weapon.
Attorney Lisa Pelosi, representing Greene, called the situation sad but declined further comment.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Matt Baker, "Murdering Minister," Gets 65 Years for Killing Wife
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Matt Baker Trial: Ex Mistress Vanessa Bulls Says Preacher Killed Wife
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan