NYC couple arrested after explosive substance, papers titled "The Terrorist Encyclopedia" found in apartment
Morgan Gliedman is awaiting her court appearance. Her boyfriend, Aaron Greene, was held without bail after he appeared in state court in Manhattan on Sunday. Both were arrested Saturday as police executed a search warrant at their apartment.
Police Detective Martha Barrera reported that a plastic container containing a white powdery substance known as HMTD was found in the living room. The substance is highly explosive.
Both were charged with criminal possession of a weapon.
Attorney Lisa Pelosi, representing Greene, called the situation sad but declined further comment.
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin