Sonar used in search for missing Maine students
The Maine Marine Patrol says two boats and an airplane were being used in Wednesday's search for 21-year-old Zachary Wells of Burlington, Vt., and 23-year-old Prescott Wright of Barnstable, Mass.
The mwn were last seen drinking beer with friends a week ago at Wells' home near the Cape Porpoise pier. They both are students at The Landing School, a boat building and yacht design school in Arundel.
Searchers found pieces of clothing early Monday, and the search was suspended a day later. Police believe the men may have been kayaking or boating before they ended up on the island.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Report: Fla. man stops to steal beer during police chase