Pa. man threatened to bite police dog, said he'd "kill Fido," police say
(CBS/AP) PITTSBURGH - Authorities responding to a call about gunfire in Pennsylvania encountered a man walking out of a home where the door was kicked in and the porch was littered with shell casings, who they say threatened to bite a police dog, barked at it and yelled "I'm gonna kill Fido."
Police say 39-year-old Shawn A. Seif of Homewood appeared to be staging a home invasion at about 1 a.m. Tuesday. Seif owns the home but didn't tell police that.
Seif is charged with tormenting a police animal, resisting arrest and marijuana possession. He is being held in Allegheny County Jail, unable to make bond.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"