Phila. woman killed by hit-and-run driver on Christmas, police seek suspect in black Dodge Charger
According to investigators, the victim was walking on the sidewalk about 8:30 p.m. Christmas night in the city's Kensington section when a black car that was pulling into a parking lot struck her, the station reports.
The driver, believed to be a woman in her late 30s or 40s, immediately fled the scene.
The victim, who was 54-years-old, was taken to Temple University Hospital, where she was pronounced dead at 10:57p.m., CBS Philly reports.
Police say the car they are looking for is a black Dodge Charger. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case