Phila. woman killed by hit-and-run driver on Christmas, police seek suspect in black Dodge Charger
According to investigators, the victim was walking on the sidewalk about 8:30 p.m. Christmas night in the city's Kensington section when a black car that was pulling into a parking lot struck her, the station reports.
The driver, believed to be a woman in her late 30s or 40s, immediately fled the scene.
The victim, who was 54-years-old, was taken to Temple University Hospital, where she was pronounced dead at 10:57p.m., CBS Philly reports.
Police say the car they are looking for is a black Dodge Charger. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender